Ergonomics dictated this stylish, battery-powered American-made digital chair scale’s contemporary design. The LCD displays large 0.7 inch (19 mm) high digits. Concealed wheels and sleek styling allow this scale to be extremely portable, it even fits through a standard 30 inch (76 cm) door. The armrests fold out of the way to allow patients easy accessibility. A plastic-molded seat adds to patient comfort while four load cells handle the work, making this fully electronic chair completely portable. The scale’s LOCK key holds the patient weight, so that clinical professionals can attend to their patient first before recording the weight. EMR/EHR ready. 400 lb / 180 kg capacity. OIML EC Class III model available.
Chair scales are of great benefit to disabled patients, dialysis patients, and elderly patients since they relieve any of the stress involved in the act of standing during weighing.
- Lightweight – easily moved on built-in wheels
- Flip-up footrest – for ease of patient access
- Safety stops – prevent accidental tipping
- Easily passes through a 30″ door
- Retractable armrests – helps transfer patients to scale & accommodate patients with casts
- 1 year warranty