Detecto’s 6880 offers fold-up armrests and footrests, secure rear wheel brakes, an ergonomically shaped plastic-molded seat and smooth gliding 3 inch (7 cm) diameter wheels which can turn around easily in a full revolution. The scale is fully electronic with a single load cell. Padded hand grips contribute to the 6880 being a pleasure to operate. The scale’s LOCK key holds the patient weight, so that clinical professionals can attend to their patient first before recording the weight. The convenient units switching between lb and kg on the indicator makes the scale functional in a variety of settings. EMR/EHR ready. 440 lb / 200 kg capacity. OIML EC Class III model available.
Chair scales are of great benefit to disabled patients, dialysis patients, and elderly patients since they relieve any of the stress involved in the act of standing during weighing.
- Lift-a-way arms and footrest
- Fully electronic – single load cell
- Oversized 3 inch/8 cm diameter wheels
- Safety stops on rear wheels for parking in one place without rolling
- Contoured, sloping backrest – allows the patient to assume a relaxed position
- Retractable armrests – to transfer patients to the scale and to accommodate patients with casts
- 1 year warranty